By Emon Reiser for South Florida Business Journal
One of South Florida’s largest malls announced the restaurant lineup for its new food hall.
The lineup is part of an a major expansion at the mall that will add 315,000 square feet onto the shopping center’s existing 2.7 million square feet. It opens this winter.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Shake Shack, a popular New York-based eatery, will serve burgers, chicken, hot dogs, shakes and frozen custard.
- Figs by Todd English is a Boston-based concept by American celebrity chef, restaurateur and TV personality, Todd English. It will serve pizza, salads and other entrees.
- Luke’s Lobster serves Maine-style lobster rolls, crab and shrimp Rolls, chowders, bisques, sides and desserts.
- GOGO Fresh, a concept from Miami Beach, offers salads, Nutella-filled pies and empanadas.
- My Ceviche will open its seventh South Florida location at Aventura Mall, serving up seafood and chicken dishes.
- ZUUK Mediterranean Kitchen by the founders of My Ceviche will serve Mediterranean bites.
- Poké 305, based in Miami’s Brickell, is a fast-casual eatery selling made-to-order poké bowls and salads. The Aventura Mall location will be its second location.……..