We are hiring for the following positions:
Assistant General Managers
Beverage Manager – Servers
Sous Chef – Bar Backs
Open interviews will be held on August 23 and 24th at our new location at:
8970 SW 72nd Place, Suite D-150 Miami FL 33156
Wednesday August 23, 2017 from 11a-4pm
Thursday August 24, 2017 from 12p-6pm
Applicants must bring an updated copy of their resume.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE: HR@pbsushigroup.com
Subject line must contain positions applying for.
– Awards: Chef, Jose Mendin, has been a recognized semi-finalist of the James Beard Foundation’s “Best Chef South” for five consecutive years (2011-2015) and has received national acknowledgements from Food & Wine, Travel + Leisure, Departures and The Cooking Channel among many others.
– Strength of the Company: We are a “Proven concept opening in a highly populated location” with the strength of some of Miami’s most respected chefs. With a staff that appreciates our casual atmosphere and tremendous amount of support from each other.
– Strength of the Product: Our food continuously delights and surprises not only its loyal local customers but has a huge draw for the vacationing guest as well.
– Needs of the Candidate: We offer stable scheduled shifts and longevity within the company.
– Dollars and Cents: We pride ourselves as one of the best paying jobs in our market. Based on your skills you will have the great earning potential.
– Quality of location/atmosphere: Located in the middle of the Downtown Dadeland neighborhood. The restaurant will be located in pinnacle of cosmopolitan living, Downtown Dadeland transforming the heart of the Dadeland area. Join us at Downtown Dadeland, an urban and dynamic setting, with all of the energy, buzz and diversity of downtown but just across the street from the Dadeland Mall.
– Growth: locations are continuously opening where you see yourself in a support role or graduating to management
Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years in hospitality/restaurant industry.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of Asian ingredients, Sake, Craft beer and Wine.
Candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights and holidays
Candidate must be able to work standing, up to eight hour
Candidate must work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.